Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm Alive!

Okay....I know it has been awhile! Let me just tell you, my life has been really crazy lately. I had decided to go back to school and try the College thing out. Well I think there was a reason that I didn't do that right out of high school :( I guess I'm just not cut out to be a college student. I'm taking Art, English and Intro to Interior Design right now and the only class that I'm actually understanding is Interior Design! Go figure! lol! I'm thinking that I already now how to decorate houses and that I really don't need an official degree to do that right! I'm trying to look for a place of my own, I love my family, but being on my own for over 7 years is really hard to adjust to living with the parents again. I love them to death but you know what I mean :) I really enjoyed this 4 day weekend that I had. This has been an enjoyable one. I have spent time with my family and a few friends that I'm really becoming closer to :) I will try and keep you more updated weekly if not close to daily now but you know how that goes. Life just gets in the way of enjoyment sometimes.

No comments: