Okay I'm way excited that the haze, or pollution rather, is gone but I have to say that I don't like that it is just gray and dull outside. I'm home today, it's Friday and I wanted to go outside and take some pictures...instead I'm cleaning the house and doing laundry lol! It is something that makes me feel accomplished but not what I wanted to do today. Anyway... that's my venting for the day :)
I'm still on the search for a place to live...not that I don't have one already, love you Mom and Dad, I'm just ready to move out on my own with roommates, Jayci and our new friend Trinda. If anyone knows of a townhouse/condo or some nice apartments in the greater Ogden area we are looking :)
Fun Girls seeking Fun place to chill :)
Life takes interesting turns when you least expect it...that is for sure!!!
1 comment:
I'm tellin' ya... South Salt Lake is where it's at...
I believe my mother-in-law has a vacancy in their duplex in South Ogden right by the hospital though. If you're interested. She's coming down today and I'll ask her for sure.
But South Salt Lake is better. Just sayin'.
Post a Comment