Okay, so it's been a while since I made a post. Sorry life has officially started to become crazy for me!
Here are some updates.
* I'm an official college student, yipee! I'm way excited to learn new things, I was accepted into the Interior Design program at Weber State. So anyone needing to decorate, design your homes I have lots of ideas and will have more in the future! :)
* I am loving SPRING!! I love this weather, the colors of all the flowers, the smells and just the joyous atmosphere of everything coming to life after hibernation in the winter.
* I can't wait to try out my newly aquired photography knowledge during these warm months, if I'm not answering my phone it's probably because I'm taking the once in a lifetime shot with my beloved camera! Never leave home without it!
* I am starting a new scrapbook project. One of my best friends from high school is gettin' Hitched on May 8th, 2008, and I have been asked to put together her wedding book that people will sign when they attend her reception. I'm loving this project! I have been keeping myself from scrapbooking really because I have very few pics right now that don't remind me of the past year. I love that she just basically said "You know me and you know what I love and I trust you to do the book completely" Wow! What confidence she has in me, hmmmm.... hopefully I can put it together in a way that she loves. I will post some pics when I 'm done with it later. Here colors are a bright pink, Lime green, chocolate brown and turquoise. I love it!!
* My mom has decided that I'm her design team for a new project she has brewing in her head! She wants to tear out the wall seperating the kitchen from the living room and make it one big room and replace windows, flooring, cabinets, etc. She is soooo excited and I'm looking forward to the challenge, especially when any suggestions I make she absolutely loves....maybe she is just humoring me though! lol!
* I am really starting to find myself in all that I do to keep me busy lately. I love it I am taking ballroom dancing, learning the quick step, waltz, and this week its swing. My Uncle Blake might actually be my partner this week! It will be a blast if he can make it! :0) Especially for those that know him you will understand :)
* Oh and one last thing I get to babysit my adorable little man Xander tomorrow all day! I can't wait, the weather will be nice and I'm going to go for a walk with him. I'll post pics of him too!
Okay that is a little bit of an update of me!
I have to say just a little bit about Conference last weekend... It was amazing! I loved every minute of it. It brought the spirit back into my life in a stronger way. I love President Monson and the wonderful spirit he brings to the mtgs. I was in my institute class this past week and we talked about the highlights of conference. My teacher the week prior had mentioned that it will be sad this conference because "Grandpa" won't be there. He was meaning Pres. Hinckley, we all kinda laughed but we knew exactly what he meant. When we were in class this week he said " I have to apologize for my comment about "grandpa" not being there, well Grandpa was there and he did a remarkable job." President Monson didn't skip a beat, I felt that we were being lead by a divine son of God. President Monson, President Eyring, and President Ukdorph (i might have spelled that wrong oops) are all amazing men and I am honored to be able to have participated in the Solemn Assemlby to sustain everyone of them as our Latter Day leaders! They hold a special place in my heart.
1 comment:
you're so busy with so many fun things! i am excited for you and love all that you are doing
Post a Comment