Thursday, March 20, 2008
Digital Scrapbooking
Okay I found a new passion for me....It is Digital Scrapbooking! I just finished a 4 week course with an amazing teacher. I have discovered a whole new world to create and it is all digital. It is so much fun! It is amazing all the things that you can do. If you don't mind the fact that when you print the pages (layouts) out they aren't really 3D with the embelishments, then you will love this. If you haven't tried it you should. I would highly recommened it, especially if you are a blogger, it will let you creativie juices flow. My first layouts are a work in progress and I will post them as soon as I feel like they are worthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I liked that page you did of Xander that you e-mailed me one day!
You are too hard on yourself.
Post a Comment