I figure it has been a while since I have updated what is going on in my life.
I have been working a lot. My week consists of Monday catching up on everything around the house that I can help with, and Dancing with the Stars. Tuesday I work my schedules and all the odds and ends at the office, Dancing with the stars results with Mom and Jayci. Wednesday I work at McKay at the front desk and then hang out with friends or family. Thursday is my day in Layton at the clinic there and then I hang out with friends or family, and Life on Mars. Friday I work at the front desk again at McKay and then hang out. Saturday is errand day and play day. Sunday is church and my Primary calling and then relaxing and spending time with family. This seems to be the usual of my life right now and I'm happy with it. :) My goal from now on is to add some actual journaling to my blog so hopefully I keep it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment