Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah....

I wanted to just add my 2 cents about everything that has been going on the past week or so. I don't think that we as the country have voted in a bad person. I don't agree with alot of his views and the changes he wants to make. I just feel that people have judged him and the other candidate prematurely and that is just how people work. Everyone thinks they are the judge of everyone else. Or at least that is how it has felt the past few weeks. I just hope that this nation doesn't fall apart with the major change that is coming. I have been feeling a little out of place lately and overwhelmed with life in general, but I observed on Wednesday that everyone in the cafeteria at the hospital looked a little depressed. I could only figure it was because of the election with SO many people mopping around. I just kept thinking, people just live your life!! Why make something that is out of our control bring you down? I know that it may effect us eventually but to be depressed within hours of the election, what is that going to solve??? Wow that was a little bit of me venting sorry. I guess that is what a blog is for. I have been pondering a lot of all the things that I have been through it the past year and I feel so blessed to have an amazing family, friends and coworkers that have stuck with me and helped me through some really hard times. Sometimes it takes tragedy, sorrow, pain to change your whole outlook on life. I am having an enjoyable Saturday. I'm cleaning and trying to feel a sense of accomplishment. We will see how that goes. I have a goal that I'm trying to work for this next year or so. I want to be debt free and look into buying my own first home!! Whether this means a condo or an old fixer up farm house I'm not sure but someday in my life I will have my Mayberry town with my little son/daughter running around on the front porch with a loving husband right by my side. I will not give up!!! I love all of you and again am very grateful for all the love and support you have given me :)

No comments: