Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Official!!!!! We're Engaged!!!!

6 comments:

Ames Family said...

Janika! Congratulations! I am so excited to meet you and welcome you to our crazy family! Everyone loves you already! -Leisa

Anonymous said...

Hey didn't know you had a blog. We need to be each other's followers. mine is vanderstappen.blogspot.com I will send you an invite.

Congrats Janika, We are so very happy for you!

Unknown said...

I guess this is for Lonnie, particularly because I don't know you, Janika. However, I'd like to tell you that you're getting a terrific guy. I admire and respect him a lot. He really helped me out many times in the past. I could always count on Lonnie for help. I'm sure you're a terrific girl, too. I hope you'll only have happy times together. But, I've lived long enough to know there are often boulders placed in front of you to maneuver around or through - patience, persistance, and God's help will see you through. Best of luck. I'm truly happy for the two of you. Craig B.

Jake and Alayna said...

Congrats! Way cute blog! So happy for you two, you're such a cute couple!

Melissa said...

Hey, I hope you got the addresses. Let me know if it did not work. Good luck with all of the wedding plans.

THE CASPERSON'S said...

BEST WISHES JANIKA!!!! That is exciting about your engagement. Cute pictures.