Charlton 2010

Livin' Life to the fullest!!!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Posted by Janika Charlton at 2/13/2010 05:40:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: family, hubby, love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • tatertots & jello
    Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
    6 months ago
  • sei lifestyle
    Machine Embroidered Shaker Card with Raspberry Velvet Paper
    1 year ago
  • Photography by Jacie
    Assault on Wall Street 2013 Movie LIVE Stream
    6 years ago
  • Sam the Y.A.M.
    Our Family has grown!
    9 years ago
  • The Lythgoe Fam
    Weber County Fair
    10 years ago
  • Redberry Barn
    Valentine's Day Countdown Calendar
    13 years ago
  • Livin Life Well
    14 years ago
  • Casey & McKelle
    Little update... :)
    14 years ago
  • theCOZYgreenCOCOON
    Friends
    14 years ago
  • The Mother
    bread of course
    15 years ago
  • Two Ladies and One Handsome Feller
    bad... as in really not a good idea
    15 years ago
  • Forever Young
    Breaking the trend... posting again
    15 years ago
  • Diana King
    Update on the Family.
    16 years ago
  • Bobbityboo
    So Much To Do....
    16 years ago
  • Melissa and Kyle
  • jessica and justin adams
  • Trio + One
  • CaSpErSoN FaMiLy
  • Life with Dinee and Tay

About me...

I am a very random person... I love to come up with random things. I love to spend time with the ones I love. I love being happy. I love taking pictures. I love trying new things. I love scrapbooking. I love learning new things. I love little kids laughter. I love when people smile. I love spring for the new life. I love fall for the bright color pallet and crisp jacket weather. I love the first snow fall. I love the smell of rain. I love my husband. I love decorating. I love mixing things up. I love the outdoors. I love being me!!!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (12)
    • ►  09/12 - 09/19 (1)
    • ►  07/25 - 08/01 (1)
    • ►  06/13 - 06/20 (1)
    • ►  06/06 - 06/13 (2)
    • ►  05/30 - 06/06 (1)
    • ►  05/02 - 05/09 (1)
    • ►  03/28 - 04/04 (2)
    • ►  02/21 - 02/28 (1)
    • ▼  02/07 - 02/14 (1)
      • No title
    • ►  01/24 - 01/31 (1)
  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  12/27 - 01/03 (2)
    • ►  09/06 - 09/13 (1)
    • ►  08/30 - 09/06 (1)
    • ►  07/26 - 08/02 (2)
    • ►  03/08 - 03/15 (1)
    • ►  02/15 - 02/22 (2)
    • ►  01/25 - 02/01 (1)
    • ►  01/18 - 01/25 (2)
  • ►  2008 (24)
    • ►  12/07 - 12/14 (1)
    • ►  11/30 - 12/07 (1)
    • ►  11/23 - 11/30 (2)
    • ►  11/16 - 11/23 (1)
    • ►  11/02 - 11/09 (1)
    • ►  10/26 - 11/02 (1)
    • ►  10/12 - 10/19 (1)
    • ►  09/21 - 09/28 (2)
    • ►  07/06 - 07/13 (2)
    • ►  05/25 - 06/01 (1)
    • ►  05/04 - 05/11 (2)
    • ►  04/20 - 04/27 (1)
    • ►  04/13 - 04/20 (3)
    • ►  03/16 - 03/23 (2)
    • ►  03/09 - 03/16 (3)

Digital Photos

  • Digital Photos
  • Scentsy by Whitney
  • Etsy
Picture Window theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.