This is my adorable nephew Xander! I call him my little man because from the day he was born he has looked like a "little man"
Justin and Becca came over for dinner last night and we had a photo op with junior! He was so adorable, he is starting to discover his hands. I'm waiting for the day that he gets a monster grip on my hair or my earings and pulls OUCH! But it will be worth it. He is adorable. He is also the cutest baby ever....well until I have one of my own of course! :)
I love babies, I love the way the smell, the way they are fascinated with everything, the way they look at you when they start to recognize you, the way they giggle, the way they drool, the way they just seem to be content with everything around them. Don't I wish we all could enjoy and look at life the way a baby does. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment