Thursday, March 13, 2008

Twilight Fetish









I'm Obsessed....Okay not necessarily in a bad way. I have been reading the most amazing books for the past 7 months and I'm pretty much obsessed with them. I can't put them down. The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. For those of you who aren't 'with the vamps' you have to read these books :) They are awesome! I have read the series of 3 books 3 times now, Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse....and coming August '08 Breaking Dawn. I can't put them down. I think I will have to read at least a page if not a chapter every night for the rest of my life! Yes, they are that good!


I am so obsessed in fact that I check stepheniemeyer.com almost daily to find out updates and see posts that she has made about the books. They are making a movie of Twilight. You can only imagine how excited I am about that :O) I found quite a few things out about the upcoming movie yesterday when I was having my daily Twilight search on the web! Check these out




The Cullen Family (WOW !! that's all I have to say, well I could say more but it would ruin it )







This is a fan made poster for the upcoming movie! Isn't it awesome!!!


Okay that's what was on my brain today! If you haven't already, check these books out and see what all the hype is about. You will love them, I promise.


2 comments:

Christy said...

The books were SO awesome. I read all 4 in less than 2 weeks. Would have taken less if life hadn't gotten in the way. lol. The movie is coming out so soon. Nov. 21st. WOOHOO. I think it will be WONDERFUL. I am so a twilight freak right now. Trying so hard to find the "right" layout for my blog. I have a skin on there now and I do not like it. Need help finding something perfect.
I love reading good reviews about the books/movie. Hate the bad ones. Blaa. lol.
http://christy-richard.blogspot.com/

Christy said...

Oh forgot-tonight during the tv show Heroes, there will be a Twilight clip. I am fixin to set my DVR to it now.