Welcome to my blog...I'm still fairly new so bare with me for a few posts :)
I'm starting this blog to try and keep a journal of my daily activities and experiences. I have loved looking at all of my friends and cousins blogs and was a little jealous, I have to admit, of there digital advancement above me. I mean that I'm not up with the times if I don't have a blogspot! I think that this is a fabulous idea and I will be able to really let myself grow and let people see what is going on in my life.
Like my title for this post says, "New Beginning". I'm starting a whole new chapter in my life and it is such a huge step for me! I have so many emotions going through me right now, fear, excitment,anxiety,adventure,love,sadness, and a little anger. I'm looking at this as a new adventure in many ways. But the number one thing that I am most afraid of is "the single life" oh the dreaded words. I'm struggling day to day with those words. I love having control of my life again.
I'm looking forward to posting more and with pictures too. But this is all I have to say at the moment!
Thanks to Jessica for the inspiration to start this! :) Love you foe!
2 comments:
Janika, you are so cute! I am glad you have a blogspot and are up in the world lol jk. I love ya girl and cant wait to hear more from you!
AW,foe! I love you too!
I'm happy you've become an addict! ;)
Post a Comment