Okay I was thinking about all the things that I could write about on here and it just gets me totally excited :)
I wanted to write about American Idol, I have been a die hard fan from the first season and I loved tonight's show. My favorite Idols this season are Carly, love her, and Brooke of the girls.
Michael, my Aussie I call him, and David the cute Murray kid, I used to like David Hernandez until I found out he was a stripper and that just creeps me out now :( lol!
I also wanted to mention my cute grandparents, (my dad's parents). Since I live less than 5 minutes away from them now, I'm the only one that can fix there TV. My grandpa called me early this evening and said that grandma and messed the TV up again and asked if I could come and fix it for them. I went over with my mom and I fixed the TV. While we were there my grandma said to us " I'm not allowed to mess with the remotes anymore, grandpa said so..." It was pretty funny and cute. She looked so innocent. I love my grandparents on both sides of the family. I'm way excited to go to Oklahoma with them in 3 weeks. Well that's all for today!
2 comments:
Hey Cuz! I was so excited to hear that you started a blog - I was sceptical of 'blogging' in the beginning, but have found it to be a great source of release. Just reading your first few posts, I can tell you are a natural. Can't wait to read about all your adventures! Love ya!!!
Jenn
hi janika! so fun to read your blog--i love the beautiful picture up top.
Post a Comment